sim_info - Provides miscellaneous information about the current simulation.
sim_info [-h] <module> <option>
This command returns miscellaneous information about
current simulation of the specified module, depending on the option
- Prints usage.
- option can be one of the following keyword:
- Returns 1 if the simulation is at the start of a round, and 0
- Returns 1 if the current round has just finished, and 0
otherwise. Usually if the simulation is at the end of a round, it is also at
the start of the round and vice versa. But there is a subtlety: at the start
of the initial round, isStartOfRound will return 1, but isEndOfRound will
- Returns a linear order of the atoms. The sub-rounds of execution are
carried according to this order.
- Returns a linear order of the variables. Variables controlled by the
same atoms are grouped together.
- Returns 1 if it is the user's turn during the simulation, and 0
- Returns 1 if the current round is the initial round, and 0 otherwise.
- Returns the mode of the current simulation. The result is "random",
"manual" or "game".
- Returns 1 if the module is being simulated, 0 otherwise.
Last updated on 980624 22h11